We Offer Our Patients:
The One Hour Therapeutic Massage and the 15 Minute Chair Massage to ease muscle before or after an adjustment.
Massage therapy has many health benefits…
- Helps detoxify the body.
- Removes stress and tension from the muscles.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercises and stretches weak and tight muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Releases endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Enhances sleep quality.
- Promotes greater energy.
Our massage therapists are licensed, skilled and very professional. Ask our receptionist about our discount packages.